Had a long talk wif Darika..very long i can say..but a good one..I really have to thank you..you are always there for me in any times whether is it school or other stuffs..And i am utterly sorry if i a lot of times have to ask for your opinions...I guess that you are the right person to ask..To me, i can easily express what i feel and you can also understand coz i guess we are on the same track..Sometimes i think..Does this only affects me or a lot of them but they cnt say anything..Coz they have no choice..Or they dont bother to feeback..I do not want things to turn out this way seriously..Day after day ive been hearing unpleasant stuff about this..Need sum1 to turn to..But hu will understand..Im the one hearing and it hurts for me coz i duno how to tell you..Am i right to tell you off or am i being rude by telling you off..HOW???I hope things will change but with you being like this,i don't think its going to work..They dont even trust you..They dont look up to you..They dont even bother to listen to you..Y is this so??WHY??WHY??WHY??We have a common goal..But if we do not work towards it,nothing will change it..Sometimes i really feel that after gaining it,u left it all alone..If like that then y in the first place you work so hard for it??Things are getting packed now..Everyone is busy..And we cnt stand in for you all the time..You have to be there too..And im still thinking who shall i look up to..YOU??HER??HIM??THEM??I will be lying if i were to say this...
NO OPINION, NO REGRETS, THERE'S A CHOICE