<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2910580154480254482?origin\x3dhttp://iwish4whatiwant.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
14 March 2009
NA2 JIAYOU!!! @ 6:25 PM
I seriously do not want to join in the first place...
Why??
Studies??Family??Friends??Time Management??Sick???
Its been so long since we last come together to train..
Yesterday we had a talk..
I hope we felt better after that..
I sure did..
With conflicts, we are not going anywhere..
Lets talk it out..

Went for briefing..Ouh no we were late lols..
Me and Shera walk around Tampines mall while waiting for miss princess to come..
Took cab to the school...
3 NA team..Lols..So happy...
I suddenly have a mixed feelings when Mdm say "you all better be mentally prepared as there will only be 2 trophy."
Im like happy for a moment and shocked then..
Then i suddenly feel super motivated when we were in the homenursing room..
Its like wah can see everyone so kan-chiong to see and ask about the items..LOLS...

I miss training with NA2 can...
I cnt wait to train again..
PLS PLS i hope i wil recover by then..
If not my mum wont let me join competition at all..

Anyway NA2..
Its ok we'll do our best alright..
KUng Fu Panda!!!
Just a few more days..
Lets put in our best effort..
Jiayou jiayou!!!
ITS ALL IN THE MIND!!!

disclaimer
Every second of anger,U lose 60 seconds of happiness

Hey Yo!!
Name: Siti Fatimah
Lil Raphl

Age:15
School:Yu Neng Primary, Macpherson Secondary
Hates:
Being punished
Pushed around
Betrayers
Enemies
LOVES:
Family
Friends
Treasure people around her
Chocolates
A student councillor
A St John cadet
Music for life


wishlist
For the injury to heel
To have my room painted
To have more time wif S&K
To live life to the fullest
To travel around the world
To Score well in O'Levels

TAG ME YAW!!!
Cbox Thanks peeps: ]
Your Cbox


The Coolest People

archives

credits
Jieting | Ordinaryboy
This layout is done by Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended. Best viewed in Internet Explorer 7 & Above. All images are hosted by Photobucket.com